What is the Enomaq 2019 event?
From the 26th of February to the 1st of March 2019 the Enomaq 2019 trade fair returns to Saragossa, Spain. An obligatory rendezvous and an international reference point for the winegrowing sector, as well as for InoxMIM. An event that over the years has become the best showcase for many companies from the world of wine.
Estamos muy satisfechos con los resultados de esta edición, ya que hemos superado el número de visitantes de 2017 y los expositores han valorado muy positivamente su participación.
Rogelio Cuairán, director general de Enomaq 2019
Enomaq 2019, a great business platform
Enomaq 2019 is the best business platform possible for many companies. Professionals from the whole planet are invited to attend the event.
The constant search for new forms of industrialisation is one of its signs of identity. The improvement to the quality of the products, thanks to technological innovations, is another of its most important premises.
The last edition surpassed twenty thousand visitors and hosted 876 exhibitors, and this year all the predictions suggest that the numbers are going to get even bigger. Without a doubt a completely successful convention.
What will InoxMIM bring to the event?
InoxMIM will again have their own stand at ENOMAQ 2019. We have attended and collaborated at this show since the year 2007. We bring our equipment and our technology specialised in the production, storage and transfer of all the products related to the wine industry.
We wish to highlight that we have improved the design of the FL30CI centrifugal pump with respect to the one we presented at the Enomaq event in 2017.
In the 22nd edition we will show to the general public our most modern and advanced pumps and agitators:
- Pumps ERTV for grape harvesting.
- Centrifugal pumps FL30CI.
- Pumps FL—CH for pumpover.
- Flexible impeller pumps FLM—RF.
- Side-entry agitators LECOR.
- Side-entry agitators LV for mixing different wines (“coupage”).
- Solid-liquid blenders EMTE for the addition of bentonites, tannins, sugars and other additives.
What new products will you find at Enomaq 2019?
This year there will be many new items. All visitors will be able to enjoy a space entirely dedicated to the elaboration of beer. It’s about a market that is growing very rapidly and one which has hard earned its own space within the main event.
At the same time visitors will be able to attend other shows which go hand in hand with and share the same site as Enomaq:
- Oleomaq (7th International Machinery and Equipment show for oil-presses and packaging).
- Tecnovid (11th International Techniques and Equipment show for viticulture).
- Oleotec (7th International Techniques and Equipment show for olive growing).
For all this and more it is the most important meeting of the year for:
- Wineries from all over the Spanish peninsula.
- The most well-known wine experts.
- C.R.D.O. (Denomination of Origin Regulatory Councils).
- Manufacturers from all ambits and sectors.
- Importers-Exporters from all parts of the World.
- Specialist technicians from different sectors.
- Recognised national cooperatives.
- Specialist media from around the World.
Prizes awarded at Enomaq 2019
Each year the “Enomaq Excellence” award is given out. It is based on criteria such as good company management or technological innovation. It counts upon the sponsorship and the support of the most prominent professionals from the sector. These judge the best ideas, techniques and new products searching always for excellence.
Enomaq has become over time the place of pilgrimage for all lovers of wine and its derivatives.
At InoxMIM we ask ourselves: Are you going to miss it?