FL--ERA screw pumps have been designed to pump products which require careful treatment, such as food products. These pumps are widely used due to their high pumping capacity and performance.
The design of the rotor and stator is optimized to enable pressures of up to 6 bar to be achieved at each phase, providing a high flow rate without risk of damaging the product. These pumps are therefore the ideal equipment for use in the food industry, particularly in wine and oil production.
- DIN 11851 connections
- Level of finish: Foodstuff
- Monobloc / bare shaft assembly
- 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 stages (up to 24 bar)
- Metal parts in contact with the product in SS AISI 316
- Nitrile stator and gaskets
- Mechanical seal C/C/N
- Other connections: BSP, SMS, FIL, CLAMP, FLANGE, etc.
- Mechanical variator
- Frequency converter
- Liquid presence / Thermal probes
- Control panel
- Mechanical seal S/S/V
- Stator in other rubbers: Perbunan / Silicon / EPDM / Viton / Hypalon, etc.
- Trolley, platform