The peristaltic pump can handle all kind of products without damaging them, since there is no contact between the mechanical parts and the fluid, even in the case of products with low, medium or high viscosity.
The FL--PT pump is highly recommended for working with liquids (wine, milk, olive oil and juices), with semisolid products (entire, mashed or squeezed grape, tomatoes and fruit salads) or other products of the industry (sludge, lime, carbonates, etc) thanks to the only contact between the pump and the product being through the hose.
The operation principle of this pump is the pressure applied by the rollers to the rubber hose. As they turn, the rollers progressively flatten the hose, pushing the product towards the output. This pressure-depression effect generates the force necessary to pump the product without involving mechanical parts. The hose is manufactured with an elastomer which will change in accordance with the properties of the fluid to be pumped.
One of the main features of these pumps is that they are self-priming in both directions due to the possibility of changing rotation direction. As a result, product loss is avoided and more than one product can be worked with without mixing. Furthermore, their design and characteristics allow working in dry conditions, without product, and, since there is no need to use a sealing system, these pumps work in completely watertight conditions.
All these features make the FL--PT a high-performance, high-capability peristaltic pump.
- Pressure regulator plus a discharger pulsation damper
- Suction pulsation damper (FL--P)
- Reception cover
- DIN 11856 connections
- Control panel with 5 metres of wire
- Abrasion resistant natural rubber with FDA certification
- Working temperatures (NR): from -20 to 70 °C.
- Hose maximum admissible pressure: 15 bar
- Adjustable rollers
- Body in stainless steel AISI 304L
- Hose: natural rubber FDA
- Level of finish: Industrial / Foodstuff
- Control panel with 15 metres of wire
- Remote control
- Hose in other materials: Natural rubber black/white, EPDM, NBR y FKM (Viton). (For other materials, request)
- Other connections: CLAMP, SMS, DIN 11851, etc.
- Frequency converter
- Level / Thermal probes
- Trolley, platform