INOXMIM has designed the FL--PH die cast peristaltic pump with the goal of extending the range of application for these pumping systems. With its cast iron or stainless steel range, the FL--PH is capable of meeting the requirements of sectors such as water treatment, chemical and paper manufacturing, mining, food processing, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
It can handle products including sludge, cellulose pulp, slurries, sediments, carbonates, coarse coal refuse, mortar, concrete, fibre cement, dyes, colorants, glue, resins, detergents, fertilizers, hydrocarbons, paint, ink, enamel, pigment, fat, waste oil, milk, yogurt, juice, fruit pulp, jam, wine, mayonnaise, cream, gel, concentrates, latex, mercury, etc... This pump can work with such a wide variety of products, regardless of whether they are low, medium or high viscosity, because the only contact between the product and the pump is through the tubing, avoiding contact between mechanical parts and the fluid.
These pumping systems have been specifically designed to increase pumping capacity (flow and pressure), in addition to extending the life of the tubing material. This allows the FL--PH to offer high performance combined with great durability.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The principle of operation of this pump is based on the pressure exerted by the rollers on the tube. When they turn, the rollers progressively squeeze the rubber tube, pushing the product towards the outlet. This compression/decompression effect is sufficient to pump the product without exerting any mechanical force directly on it. The tube is made of a composite elastomer material that is chosen to suit the properties of the fluid being pumped. The composition of the different layers of the material has been designed to provide strength and durability, maintaining its elastic properties and compatibility with the product being pumped.
One of the main features of this pump is that it can be run in reverse and is self-priming in both directions. This prevents loss of product and makes it possible to work with various fluids while avoiding mixing with one other. Its design also allows it to run dry, without product, and because it has no seals, it can operate in a completely watertight manner.
These characteristics allow these volumetric pumps to provide high capacity and excellent performance.
- Connections: DIN 2576
- Abrasion resistant natural rubber tubing with FDA certificate
- Operating temperatures: from -20 to 80 °C (temperatures up to 150 °C with other materials)
- Maximum allowable pressure for the elastomer: 15 bar
- Roller adjustment
- Easy assembly/disassembly to facilitate maintenance
- GG25 cast iron body
- Tubing material: FDA natural rubber
- Finish: Industrial / food-grade
- Pressure switch plus pulse dampener
- Control unit with 5 or 15 meters of cable
- Remote control
- AISI 316 die cast stainless steel body
- Other rubber tubing materials: White/black natural rubber, EPDM, NBR and FKM (Viton). (Contact us for other materials)
- Other connections: GAS, CLAMP, SMS, DIN 11851, etc.
- Variable frequency drive
- Wiring and lubrication system
- Level and/or temperature sensors
- Solids receiving hopper
- Base plate, trolley