FL--ENM external gear pumps are robust, reliable machines which provide a precise, constant flow. This characteristic is very useful in a wide range of applications.
They can be applied in operations such as: dosing of anchovy paste, oils, fats, creams, chocolates and other products.
Movement of the product comes from the flow of the liquid between the teeth of two coupled gears. The main gear (driving gear) is moved by the motor shaft and forces the follower gear (free gear) to turn; this volume displacement is proportional to the turning speed and provides the required flow equally in both directions.
This pump is highly recommended for dosing and transferring high viscosity products, along with other products which need to be handled at controlled temperature, thanks to the option of including a heating chamber in the front in order to prevent solidification or crystallization.
- High performance and capability to work with high temperatures
- Low noise level
- Long life in extreme working conditions
- High versatility and reliability
- Completely watertight
- Monobloc design and compact size
- DIN 11851 connections
- Teflon follower gear
- Driving gear in SS AISI 316
- Parts in contact with the product are made of SS AISI 316
- Level of finish: Foodstuff
- Control panel
- Heating chamber through electrical elements, steam or hot water
- Pressure control device with pressure switch
- Temperature control device with temperature probes
- Iron/stainless steel trolley, platform
- CE control panel with start/stop device, inverter, 10 m of wire, electrical connectors
- Other connections: FLANGE, BSP, CLAMP, etc.