With their robust design, FL--ENC gear pumps can provide a constant flow and allow working with high pressures. FL--ENC pumps can work with flows up to 25 m3/h.
The gear pump external casting combines high reliability and high-efficiency seal technology. These features together make FL--ENC pumps suitable for use in the chemical and foodstuff industries with products such as oils, fats, molasses, starch, cellulose, creams, chocolate, etc.
Movement of the fluid comes from the flow of the liquid between the teeth of two coupled gears produced by the external gear pumps. One of the gears (driving gear) is moved by the motor shaft, whilst the other (free gear) rotates due to the movement of the driving gear, thus allowing the product to flow.
This positive volumetric displacement pump system is very useful in dosing and transferring high viscosity products and in applications with fluids which have to be handled with temperature; FL--ENC pumps are manufactured with heating chambers on the front and rear part of the gears in order to avoid product solidification.
- DIN 2576 connections
- High performance and capability to work with high temperatures
- Low noise level
- Long life in extreme working conditions
- High versatility and reliability
- Compact design
- Pump body in nodular casting
- Gears in F-127 tempered carbon steal
- Shafts in carbon steel F-5
- Shaft covering in SS AISI 304L or 316L
- Iron platform
- Heating chamber through electrical elements, steam or hot water
- Pressure control device with pressure switch
- Temperature control device with temperature probes
- Iron/stainless steel trolley,
- CE control panel with start/stop device, inverter, 10 m of wire, electrical connectors
- Other connections: DIN 11851, BSP, CLAMP, etc.