The operation principle of the waterproof agitator is based on a gearbox coupled with a propeller, which rotates and drives the fluid trough the vessel allowing the solid particles to remain suspended. These agitators are usually installed with a rail to facilitate supervision and maintenance tasks.
LFR waterproof agitators are the most suitable and reliable solution for a wide range of applications in the agitation field.
- Ponds homogenization
- Nitrifying/denitrifying ponds
- Channel agitation
- Chlorination ponds
- Sludge retention tanks
- Equalization tanks
- pH stabilization tanks
- Heat exchanging
- Cooling tanks
- Prevention against icing
- Waterproof geared motor IP68
- High performance, encapsulated and watertight motor.
- Twin-blade propeller with good hydraulic performance manufactured in SS AISI 316L
- Mechanical sealing
- Material: grey GG-50 casting + SS AISI 420
- Permanent lubricated bearings for extended working life.
- Guided support in SS + plastic anti-seizing up bearings
- Guided mast in SS
- Manual/automatic elevation system
- Stabilization deflector ring with hydrodynamic design