MICRO mixing equipment is specially designed to provide high shear rates and to produce a completely emulsified product.
These mixer-homogenisers are widely used for emulsifying in several food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical processes. Thanks to its special design, the high rotor speed –up to 33 m/s– and the dual sealing system, it provides excellent results in high viscosity emulsions.
The reactive flows through a multi-tooth rotor comprising several rows of teeth and concentric channels which adjust perfectly to the machined opposite in the static diffuser. Suction is done from the centre and the product is dispersed by the turbine at high-speed through the channels, causing impacts against the sharp edges of the accurately machined inner parts.
The high quality of the mixture is achieved thanks to careful mechanical adjustment, high speed and highly robust mechanical parts.
- Particle size below 0.8 microns
- High degree of hygiene
- Bearing support to absorb radial and axial loads
- Rotational speed of 12000 rpm
- Cooled dual mechanical seal
- Clamp connections
- Drain system
- Level of finish: Industrial / Foodstuff
- External protection against environmental oxidation
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 316L
- EPDM watertight gaskets
- Mechanical seal with silicon carbide
- Control panel
- Frequency converter
- Suction positive displacement pump
- Other connections: DIN 11851, DIN 11856, SMS, etc.
- Watertight gaskets in other materials
- Motor covering
- Trolley, platform