EML -- -- inline mixers provide high emulsion grades and are able to pump the product thanks to their slotted head and propeller design. These mixers achieve a completely homogenised, lump-free product and prevent oxidation. With the careful treatment they provide, are highly recommended for handling and decanting already homogenised products, thanks to their ability to maintain the properties of the product whilst pumping. EML mixers are designed for optimal hygiene and straightforward maintenance. The head configuration changes in accordance with the kind of product and its requirements, with sieved, slotted and perforated configurations available.
EMLT inline mixers have multi-slotted heads designed specifically for each application, given the influence of the different products on the performance of the equipment. EMLT mixers can provide the highest levels of homogenisation in products with high viscosity, distant densities or which are difficult to mix, avoiding phase separation.
EML and EMLT inline mixers are widely used in:
- Dissolutions, dispersions or mixing of solids (powders or crystals) in liquids.
- Emulsion, dilutions or liquids mixing
- Mixing gases with liquids
- EML 1.5-3000
- EML 4-3000
- EML 7.5-3000
- EML 11-3000
- EML 15-3000
- EML 22-3000
- EML 30-3000
- Single or dual cartridge mechanical seal
- Adjustable head and propeller configuration
- DIN 11851 connections
- Adjustable discharge direction
- High degree of hygiene
- External protection against environmental oxidation
- The parts in contact with the product are made from stainless steel AISI 316
- Level of finish: Industrial
- EPDM / Viton / Encapsulated PTFE gaskets
- Multi-slotted head (EMLT)
- Other connections: CLAMP, SMS, DIN 2576, DIN 11856, etc.
- Body drain
- Control panel
- Frequency converter
- Suction positive displacement pump
- Other materials
- Thermosiphon (for the seal cooling system)
- Trolley, platform