INOXMIM has developed VCI and VCIN vertical agitators using a simple, compact design which provides high agitating performance at low acquisition cost.
Both the VCI and the VCIN are fitted with a worm geared motor and lip sealing system, allowing the use of impellers with a large vane surface in order to achieve high agitating performance.
All these characteristics, along with the interchangeability of agitating components and the specific selection of the ideal configuration for each process, mean these vertical agitators are widely used in water treatment, in the food industry and, in particular, in the dairy sector. They are also used in the chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries to mix, maintain and homogenise products or suspensions.
Some of the applications of these devices are:
- Homogenisation of yogurt, milk, squid paste, oil, pulp, etc.
- Agitating in flocculation chambers, chloride polyelectrolyte preparation plants, etc.
- Homogenisation for heat exchange
- Maintaining and product suspension (cream, milk, oil, juice, punches, additives, etc.)
- Dissolving of solids in liquids (salt, malt, powdered milk, fertiliser, etc.)
- Dilutions of additives
- Level of finish: Foodstuff / Sanitary
- Worm geared motor
- Anchor flange: IEC type / DIN 2576 PN10
- Interchangeability of agitator components
- Lip seal
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304L, carbon steel or others
- Parts not in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304L, carbon steel or others
- Mechanical or frequency variator
- Control panel
- Bolstering tower
- Lip seal with splash safety
- RIBBON propeller for high viscosity products
- Single, dual, cartridge and/or cooled mechanical seal
- PEHD tank