The GFLE model allows different sealing systems to be installed in accordance with the application.
- Low pressure sealing systems with lip seal or stuffing box
- High pressure or vacuum sealing systems with mechanical seal: single, dry turn or dual cartridge
Their characteristics mean contrarotator agitator systems can be installed to satisfy the most complex agitating and mixing requirements, making it possible to work with highly viscous products or products which tend to stick to the walls of the tank.
These agitators are characterised by their wide range of applications and their high agitating capacity. This is achieved through the multiple configurations of the impellers, which also means GFLE agitators can adapt to the requirements of each system. As a result, they are essential in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
They can work with products such as distilled drinks, juices, gazpacho, dairy products, syrups, creams, gels, colognes, etc. Some of the operations which this equipment can carry out are dissolutions, homogenisation and agitating of mixes, heat exchanges, chemical reactions, etc.
- Specific sealing system in accordance with the application: single mechanical seal, dry turn or dual cartridge
- Level of finish: Industrial / Foodstuff / Sanitary
- Anchor flange: Square / DIN 2576 / IEC type
- Parallel geared motor
- Interchangeability of agitator components
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 316L
- Parts not in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304L, carbon steel or others
- Other materials: AISI 304L, AISI 904L, Hastelloy, etc.
- Thermosiphon pressurised/cooled mechanical seal
- Contrarotator reassembly
- Other anchor flanges
- Guide tripod
- Control panel
- Frequency or mechanical speed variator
- Stainless steel casing